|Salary Range [based on year of experience]||RM2,083.00 - RM9,549.00|
|Annual Salary Increment Rate||RM225.00|
|Fixed Entertainment Allowance||RM300.00|
|Fixed House Allowance||RM300.00|
|Cost of Living Allowance||RM300.00|
- To assist in collecting data on specific sectors in the market as well as managing all statistics related to anti-competitive practices cases.
- To assist in reviewing market and economic analysis and evaluating the economic merits of competition cases.
- To assist in conducting economic studies to determine market forces in investigating cases of abuse of dominant position.
- To assist in the preparation of a regulatory framework for specified sector and conducting empirical studies as well as preparing economic reports.
- Other tasks directed by Superior from time to time.
- An advanced university degree in Economics (Bachelor degree or equivalent), or with at least two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the bachelor degree in Economics.
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field;
- Strong interest in microeconomics and/or competition and regulation economics;
- Strong analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex economics concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Broad knowledge in economics and competition issues;
- Experience and worked in multidisciplinary and/or international research team
- Able to work in team with multiple capabilities and to work closely with other Division to ensure the effectiveness of the research outcome/result
In addition to the required relevant experience and mass communication knowledge, candidates should portray of the following:
- Committed and dedicated to organisational goals and objectives;
- Strong interpersonal skills such as negotiating, problem-solving and knowledge-sharing; AND
- Ability to work under pressure with the right attitude, strong integrity, uphold teamwork principle, highly resilient with professional character.
Closing Date of Application:
* Due to large number of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not receive any reply within 3 months, your application has not been shortlisted.