Research Assistant (Contract) (1 Positions)
|Contract Duration||1 year|
|Benefit||EPF, SOCSO, MEDICAL COVERAGE.|
- Contributing to the preparation of economic assessments and inputs for the ongoing investigation cases of MyCC.
- Assisting with preparing proposals for the Market Review for Digital Economy that will be undertaken later.
- Monitoring the progress of strategic key performance index of Business and Economic Division and keeping all related internal standard operating procedures up to date.
- Taking a leading role in the establishment of an internal database for BED and working closely with colleagues from across the MyCC to ensure the BED operational readiness to take on the competition concerns in new economic sectors.
- Any other duties in relation to Competition Economics relevant to the functions and power of the Commission.
- Other tasks directed from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from a university recognized by the Malaysian government;
- Preferable up to 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Strong interest in microeconomics, statistics and/or competition and regulation economics;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex economics concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, as well as statistical software programs such as E-Views/STATA; and
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to research and analyse information and summarise and present it clearly in writing, are equally important.
Closing Date of Application:
* Due to large number of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not receive any reply from us within 3 months, consider that your application has not been shortlisted.