|Salary Range [based on year of experience]||RM3,000.00|
- Conduct legal research on competition law and other areas of law;
- Prepare legal opinions on competition law and other legal issues;
- Assist in providing legal inputs on the outcome of the MyCC’s investigation and enforcement activities;
- Assist in dealing with appeal cases and other litigation matters;
- Conduct case reviews;
- Assist in the vetting of MyCC’s agreements;
- Assist with the handling and managing of the Legal Division’s filing system;
- Preparation of discussion notes and minutes of meeting;
- Liaise with consultants and external parties on behalf of the Legal Division;
- Conduct reviews and comparative studies on competition law legislations and guidelines of other countries;
- Assist in the carrying out of public consultations; and
- Other tasks directed from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal from a university recognized by the Malaysian government.
- Excellent writing/drafting and analytical skills.
- Candidates who have completed their pupillage are encourage to apply.
Closing Date of Application:
* Due to large number of application, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not receive any reply from within 3 months, your application has not been shortlisted.