Research Assistant (Contract) (1 Position)
|Contract Duration||1 year|
|Benefit||EPF, SOCSO, MEDICAL COVERAGE.|
- To assist in planning and regulating the implementation of strategic plans for the Malaysia Competition Commission.
- To assist in reviewing policies and make policy recommendations related to competition laws.
- Act as a secretariat for Meetings of Commission Members and international meetings at ASEAN level.
- To assist in coordinating international capacity building and technical assistance programmes through ASEAN, OECD, ICN, UNCTAD and EATOP.
- Coordinate and maintaining the relationship between the Malaysia Competition Commission and other international competition commissions.
- Other tasks directed from time to time.
- A bachelor's degree in law, economics, public policy, political science or a related field recognized by the Government.
- Preferable up to 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to research and analyse information and summarise and present it clearly in writing, are equally important.
Closing Date of Application:
* Due to large number of application, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not receive any reply from within 3 months, your application has not been shortlisted.