#BEBASKARTEL PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST ON COMPETITION LAW 2018
In lieu of our 7th Mega Anniversary Celebration, Malaysia Competition Commissioner (MyCC) invites professional and non-professional photographers nationwide to participate in this photo contest.
This year’s theme of #bebaskartel seeks to not only promoting MyCC’s social media to the public, but also to raise awareness of cartel through photo and ultimately provides the opportunity for the participants to showcase their photography skill.
1st Prize : RM 1,500.00
2nd Prize : RM 1,250.00
3rd Prize : RM 1,000.00
4th-10th Consolation Prize: RM200.00
*subject to terms and/or conditions that may be imposed by organiser.
“Certificate of Participation” will be given to all participants
How to make payment
Payment can be made via Online Bank Transfer or Cash Deposit Machine. The details are as follow:
|Bank Name||:||CIMB Bank|
|Account Name||:||COMPETITION COMMISSION|
Deadline: 16th March 2018
Q1．Who may enter the Competition
This Competition is open to all Malaysian aged 18 years old and above. A registration fee of RM50.00 will be imposed for every entry.
The format for the photo submission:
- Image should not be larger than 10MB in size. The MyCC has the right to request the participants to resend the image if necessary.
- Please ensure that the images sent are in landscape orientation, as the shortlisted photos will be printed and displayed during the MyCC 7th Mega Celebration on 3rd April 2018.
- Images should be in JPEG format.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of two (2) photos only.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the image is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping are allowed.
Q3. How to submit the photo
The photo must be submitted in JPEG format via the contest official website: [email protected] with receipt of payment as proof of registration.
Q4． About the deadline
The deadline time and date are on or before 11.59 p.m., 16th March 2018.
Q5. Ownership of Intellectual Property (the photo)
By participating in this Competition, each participant grants the MyCC sole absolute, unequivocal and irrevocable ownership and/or intellectual property right over the photo and contents thereto.
>Winning entries may be published by the MyCC in any of its publications, subject to the usual editorial procedures. (Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest)
Q6． Announcement of winners
The winners will be contacted via personal notification via e-mail and/or telephone.
Q7. Terms and Conditions
By participating, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Competition which can be downloaded via this link Terms and Conditions: Click Here
Q8. Payment and Submission Guide
Q9. Further Queries
Any further query can be forwarded to us via email at [email protected].